The following birth resource websites can help you find the information you need to plan the birth that suits you.
- Coast Yoga Pregnancy Classes and Couples Birth Skills Workshops.
- Coast Yoga Pregnancy Facebook group.
- Maternity Choices Australia.
- Spinning Babies – suggestions for turning a posterior or breech baby.
- Adelaide Birth Network – info about birthing in Adelaide.
- Cochrane Library– best evidence about all aspects of birth.
- She Births Australia – Sydney birthing classes.
- Birth Talk – Australian website about how to heal a bad birth.
- Homebirth Network SA – evidence based birth podcasts and information sheets on all aspects of birth and the best evidence in an easy to understand format.
- Belly Belly – Australian thinking women’s guide to a good birth.
- Safe Motherhood For All – Australian.
- Julia Willoughby – yoga for birth and beyond. Canberra based fabulous birth preparation.
- New Born Mothers – doulas for both pre and postnatal period.
Please let us know if you have suggestions of websites that you have found useful.