This is how the streaming works:
- Download Zoom from zoom.us to your phone or computer
- Go onto the Coast Yoga Website schedule https://www.coastyoga.com.au/timetable/
- Click on the class you want to attend, fill in your details and click ‘reserve my spot’
- The link with the URL for the class will be sent to you.
- Click on this link just before the class is about to start.
- Set up with your props near you.
- Turn off your microphone and video on zoom during the class
- After the class we have 10 minutes for questions. Please turn your audio and video back on if you want to take part. If not you can just press leave meeting.
If these steps are not successful please send us an email so that we do not charge you for the class.
You can use your regular pass.
Saturday 10.15am is a free class.
You will need a mat, 2 blocks, a belt and blankets. Anything you have at home which is suitable will do. If you want to buy props you can order online at iyogaprops.com.au and add the discount code coast for a 10% discount.