Workshops and Retreats
“Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.”
― B.K.S. Iyengar
Intensives and yoga retreats in Adelaide give you an opportunity to deepen your yoga practice both through your understanding of the poses and through an increase in strength, stamina and flexibility that comes with daily practice. Attending one of the intensives or the April retreat can take your yoga to a new level.
- Yoga intensives give you an opportunity to do yoga daily.
- You step out of your daily routine into a rejuvenating program of yoga and meditation.
- You build your strength and stamina quickly.
- You can attempt poses that are more challenging.
- You can develop a home practice.
- You can learn meditation.
- You can learn pranayama – the art of conscious breathing
Summer Intensive 5 days 27th-31st December
- Our annual summer intensive is from 9-11.30am daily and is open to students from one year of experience. Start your year immersed in yoga and enjoy the beach environment in the afternoon to make it a retreat.
- Schedule 9am-Pranayama and meditation
- 9.45am dynamic asana.
- Cost $200/ early bird $180 until November 30th
Bali Retreat 2020 Amed
The retreat was full in 2019 and fills quickly. Please book and pay your deposit if you are keen on attending.
Starts – Sat 29th August 4pm
Ends – Friday September 4th at 1pm
The retreat will be held in Life in Amed Boutique Hotel in the Village of Lean in Amed in the region of Karangasem in East Bali. One of the most beautiful and unspoiled areas on the island, far from the crowds and tourism of Kuta, but only 3 hours from the airport.
Amed is best known for it’s shipwrecks and deep sea diving, snorkeling and fishing trips, or a place to relax and soak up the sun and enjoy Balinese Village life.
The hotel was built with a blend of Balinese and modern design, on flat land right on the beach, elegant decor, fine bedding and furnishings, natural stone bathrooms, views of the ocean, swimming pool and lush fragrant gardens.
Summer Intensive Beginners’ Level 1
A 4 morning intensive with those with very little experience. Thursday January 2nd- Sunday January 5th from 9-10.45am.
- dynamic yoga
- breathing and relaxation