Workshops and Retreats
“Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.”
― B.K.S. Iyengar
Tara Hills Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Arrival: 9am on Thursday October 26th
Ends 1pm Sunday October 29th.
3 yoga sessions a day. Must have 6 months experience of yoga.
Cost $820. Your place is confirmed with a $200 deposit. The remainder is due 4 weeks before the start of the retreat.
Intensives and Retreats
Intensives and yoga retreats in Adelaide give you an opportunity to deepen your yoga practice both through your understanding of the poses and through an increase in strength, stamina and flexibility that comes with daily practice. Attending one of the intensives or the April retreat can take your yoga to a new level.
- Yoga intensives give you an opportunity to do yoga daily.
- You step out of your daily routine into a rejuvenating program of yoga and meditation.
- You build your strength and stamina quickly.
- You can attempt poses that are more challenging.
- You can develop a home practice.
- You can learn meditation.
- You can learn pranayama – the art of conscious breathing.