Coast Yoga terms and conditions for retreats
A $300 deposit is payable upon application and fully refunded immediately if the retreat is full.
Full payment is due eight weeks prior to departure, July 1st and participants agree to pay any outstanding balance no later than this date.
Any changes requested in accommodation will incur an added fee if the accommodation is more expensive.
Coast Yoga cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
Please inform the teacher of any illnesses or injuries that may affect your participation on the retreat.
If the retreat is full, we can add your name to our waitlist upon request in writing,
If we’re able to confirm your place on retreat, we will contact you and full payment will be due immediately.
If the participant withdraws or transfers from the retreat, the following refund policy applies:
If the balance of the retreat fee is not received by the notified due date (eight weeks prior to retreat commencement), a participant’s place may be offered to someone on the waiting list. The participants will forfeit the deposit paid.
- a) If the participant withdraws eight weeks or more prior to retreat commencement the participant will receive a full refund of all monies paid, minus an administration fee of $200.
- b) If the participant withdraws 6 weeks prior to the retreat commencement the participant will receive 75% of the full retreat fee, minus an administration fee of $200.
- c) If the participant withdraws 4 weeks prior to retreat commencement the participant will receive 50% of the full retreat fee, minus an administration fee of $200.
- d) If the participant withdraws less than 4 weeks prior to commencement or withdraws after the retreat commences, the full retreat fee is non-refundable.
- e) If there is a natural disaster including the cancellation of flights into Bali because of volcano activity only the yoga fee will be refunded. Travel and accommodation will need to be covered in full by your travel insurance. The Coast Yoga Centre is not liable for costs associated with this.
- f) If flights are delayed because of natural disaster all costs will be born by the participants and Coast Yoga is not liable.
The following conditions apply for International Retreats:
Coast Yoga Centre will advise re visa and travel requirements, however it is your final responsibility to ensure your travel documents are in order.
As it is the requirement of most countries, please ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after return date.
Coast Yoga Centre strongly advises that you have adequate travel insurance to include full cover for the duration of your journey. Although we offer full care, we cannot accept any responsibility if you choose not to cover yourself appropriately.
Use of Written and Photographic Material
Any written material provided to Coast Yoga Centre in the form of feedback forms may be used by Coast Yoga Centre for marketing purposes. Any photographs taken by Coast Yoga Centre of attendees on our yoga classes or retreats may be used by the Coast Yoga Centre for marketing purposes.
If you would prefer we do not use any of the above material written by you or containing your image it is your responsibility to advise CoastYoga Centre of this in a written document.